BeWiser Insurance Brokers, Inc. Explains, “What Does It Mean to be a High Risk Driver?”
If you’ve recently been told by your insurance company that you’re considered a “high-risk” and therefore be subject to increased rates, you might be asking yourself “What is a high risk driver?” This is an important question to consider when analyzing your car insurance rates, and here we look at the reasons your insurance company might consider you a high-risk.
- You’ve been involved in several minor car accidents
- Those with several minor car accidents on their records may be considered high-risk by insurance companies. This can include accidents in which the fault was the other driver’s.
- You have numerous tickets against your record
- If you’ve received parking and speeding tickets, you can be subject to higher rates on your insurance. Car insurance companies may consider you high risk for these types of offence.
- Non-payment of insurance
- Non-payment of insurance is a leading issue within the Canadian marketplace. Even if you miss just one payment you’re liable to be subject to higher insurance rates over the long-term.
If you are having trouble acquiring car insurance for any of these reasons, a broker from BeWiser can help you – without breaking the bank.
Turn to BeWiser Insurance Brokers, Inc. for Guidance of Low Cost Options
The team here at BeWiser Insurance, Inc. educates drivers on the marketplace and acts as their representative in working with insurance firms. We can help you understand your insurance issues in greater depth and work with you as you strive to reduce your coverage costs. Whether you require affordable insurance for your car, ATV, or work truck, we offer a full range of options.
Getting your vehicle insured is not a problem with BeWiser – give us a call today 1-844-BeWiser (239-4737) to get you started!
We also offer easy online quotes – click here to get an online auto quote!